Poole Keynes House
Poole Keynes House is a stunning, Victorian, former-rectory located in a picturesque setting on the edge of the Cotswolds. It is perfect for families and friends looking to retreat to the countryside for a relaxing break or to partake in the range of nearby activities and attractions.
The house sleeps up to 12 people with 5 bedrooms, one of which has a super king size bed with en-suite, two have king-size beds, one has a double and one has twin beds. A further 2 people can be potentially accommodated on substantial camp beds.
The house also has a:
- Master en suite and 2 other bathrooms. Baths and showers are available.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with seating area, log burner, AGA and an electric oven.
- Formal dining room with seating for up-to 12 people.
- Drawing room with an open fire.
- TV snug with an open fire.
We offer a tailored service where we can arrange activities of your choice, as well as catering by our friendly, in-house chef.
There is also a fantastic choice of local pubs within 5 miles including the Wild Duck, Potting Shed and Tunnel House.
- No smoking inside please. Designated covered outside area
- Not suitable for pets
- Check-in between 4PM - 6PM
- Check out by 11AM
- No stag nights